Brown Kraft 6 Pack Carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Kraft 6 Pack Carriers

So after months of searching I have found a good source for brown kraft looking 6 pack carriers. Jack goldstein at Keystone packaging is hooking me up with them for something like 26 cents a piece. the only downside is that the minimum order is 6000. I don't need 6000 of them, so anybody out there want to split an order with me? I'm in Seattle

Joel

if you are still having an issue with his minimum, maybe he would run a blanket order for you and you could draw it in as needed paying for it as you need it -invoicing you only as shipped, to ensure the negotiation you could commit to bring in x per quarter...so within 12 months he would be paid

this not know how much you need or your useage, you may never need 6000

another thought
    he could produce and leave kraft in its raw state until needed it would be less of a liability for you both

what do you get for 26 cents for 6000 anyway? just curious...
    delivered, printed, bundled.....

Cheers, B! ;>

Comment

Hi ya',
      I just saw in the Moran, USA catalog yesterday, they now have brown, craft six-pack holders. In my past dealings with Moran, the minimums are very, very small, like a case or so.
      My two cents, now worth five-and-a-half cents (due to the increase in value of copper!),
      Dave
      Glacier Brewing Company
      406-883-2595
      info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

6 pack holders

hey let me know if you can those printed for the same price thanks brian

Comment

Working...
        X