consulting fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consulting fees

Thanks again, all who contributed to my earlier thread regarding temp service brewers. I'm convinced that a more traditional consulting approach would make more sense.

So my new question is: What are consultants asking for and getting, fee-wise?

Right now, I'm working up a proposal to put in a fairly substantial system in a very successful local eatery/nightspot. I'm also going to pitch myself for the brewmaster position, and while I have an excellent idea of appropriate salary ranges for that job, I have no idea how much I should charge for the design/construction aspects of the project.

Any imput would be greatly appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable discussing it here in the forum, please feel free to email me at: tarmadilo@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Tim
    Last edited by tarmadilo; 11-07-2003, 05:45 AM.

Consultant$$$

Graphic artists get $50-$200 per hour...think about that.

(I charge about $85 for brewery work++)
    Larry Horwitz

Comment

That's the kind of info I need!

Thanks, Larry!

Cheers, Tim

Comment

In a temporary position, I'll brew for anyone for $200-$400 per brew, depending on if they want me to see it through filtration to tap or not.

Comment

again, thanks!

That's right around the same kind of money I came up with as a reasonable fee. In fact, the place I'm presently pitching myself to is a seasonal place, and my proposal is a per-batch thing rather than a straight salary. Nice to see that my proposed fees aren't too far out of line!

Cheers, Tim

Comment

Working...
          X