bottle top sixpack carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottle top sixpack carriers

Whats everyone's opinion on the eco-pak bottle top six pack carriers. would you just go with the generic microbrewed ones or get custom printed ones. anyone have experience with them.

If you are speaking of the carriers with 6 holes in them, then I've used them. I've never had this problem but i'm always afraid that the bottles will fall out. They are also not very re-usable. The tabs that hold the bottles in are pretty mauled when you pull the bottles out. There is alot less cardboard than conventional carriers though.

Comment

My experience with the fore-mentioned packaging has not been good. Besides being very labor intensive customers commented that the generic microbrewed ones looked "cheesy". It effected sales and we eventually sold our remaining inventory to another brewery looking for a quick package scheme for a seasonal product.
      Mike Jordan
      Brewmaster
      Boxing Cat Brewery
      Shanghai, P.R. China
      michael@boxingcatbrewery.com

Comment

I can't agree with Mike more.....the eco-packs look cheap and the customer knows it.
        -J.Boy
        Bottoms Up!

Comment

eco-pak 6 packs

We used the Eco=paks for a little while for our seasonal rootbeer and they were labor intensive, but on a small scale they were better than buying a basket carrier cost wise. I would not go the basket carrier option unless you are sure that the brand will burn through those fairly quickly otherwise you will have inventory sitting around with no return for awhile. Good luck. Let me know if you are interested in ordering some though.

Comment

Has anyone had any negative experience with these Ecopacks regarding excessive bottle breakage?
            Glacier Brewing Company
            406-883-2595
            info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

I've experienced a fair amount of breakage using this package. Some bottles will fall out but more breakage will occur during the actual bottling run due to people "fumbling" bottles and forcing bottles into the designated slot. The cardboard quality is good, but you really have to man-handle the bottle into the cutout. We experienced greater problems with damaged labels due to the extra handling. Not real ideal since the exposed label is the selling point when using this package. A secondary issue occurs if a customer decides to take one bottle from the fourpack/sixpack, real difficult to get another bottle to securely stay in that ripped/damaged slot. Having been through these hoops I would strongly recommend exploring other options.
              Mike Jordan
              Brewmaster
              Boxing Cat Brewery
              Shanghai, P.R. China
              michael@boxingcatbrewery.com

Comment

Anyone have any other suggestions for an affordable way for a start to package other than traditional six pack carriers?

Comment

6 Packs

A local (Me.) brewer recently told me of a major shortage in these packs. He is SOL now digging around the coutry training to find them. Just an FYI!
                  Kai Adams
                  Sebago Brewing Company
                  www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

Working...
                  X