Crazy Marketing Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Marketing Ideas

Glacier just posted a question regarding crazy marketing ideas. I am not sure if this is the correct vehicle to ask that question but maybe I'm completely wrong..

I did not want to respond directly to their post as even though this post could be related, it is really a completely separate and new marketing concept.

We will be interviewing whomever is willing to speak with us regarding a possible marketing plan that hopefully will attract national, world and local attention.

I apologize for my ignorance as I have never used this particular forum and noticed that there are quite a few views but no many responses. Because of the security on this site, I have to believe that industry people are reading these posts and not those pesky web crawlers!

Anyone interested in exploring the possibility of increasing profits without spending an arm and a leg, please contact us. Again, we are in the exploritory part of this concept and feel strongly that our plan of action will draw attention to your place so long as you are willing to do a little sweat equity. This is not one of those stupid "get rich" scheme things, most of you reading this already know what Athena and I have done with marketing our Pizza Beer. We have worldwide attention, have been mentioed on Jay Leno, Been on National TV and the Front page of many newspapers including the Chicago Tribune.

We will require that a non-disclosure agreement be signed before discussing this proposed concept in full.

This is NOT a solicitation for investors so please, only people who either own an establishment that brews beer or has the ablility to make decisions on behalf of your organization are welcome.

Just one of my crazy it's 4am and I can't sleep moments because really cool ideas are floating around in my head & I don't wanna wake Mamma!

Thanks all.

Tom & Athena Seefurth
    Last edited by Pizza Beer; 12-29-2008, 03:24 AM.
Working...
X