Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little more news from down south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little more news from down south!

while rambling around tonight I found something that really made me laugh, not because it was funny but because of how this old argument is still rehashed again and again. I thought Alabama was about as jacked up as it gets regarding alcohol related laws.
    Then I found this and I remembered a conversation I had not long ago with a distributor rep about Alabamas 3 tier system.
    I have heard both sides of the story and I still dont see why allowing the craft breweries to sell there own products directly to consumers is somehow going to throw the entire system into a panic and the corruption will just ruin whole the country. check out this link:

www.beerontheriver.com

yup, it's amazing how much of this state-legislated "racketeering" still occurs. Fortunately, we are able to sell directly to the public in Montana. Although, we're only allowed to serve 48 oz for on-premise consumption between 10am and 8pm. We CAN sell beer for off-premise (growler, six packs, kegs) until 2AM! Figure that one out.
    Well, it guess this all falls under "do what you can with what you have where you are!".

Luck to all of us and PROST!

Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
    X