BJ's Reno Brewery work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ's Reno Brewery work

BJ's in Reno will be hiring two brewery workers in the next few months. Duties include everything from grain to glass: brewing, filtering, racking, cellar work, and everything else that goes in to running a brewery; we also produce four different brands of soda. There will be an opportunity for one person to move in to a supervisory position over the next year.

Qualified applicants need to be able to do all the tasks associated with working in a brewery: keg handling, lifting 55# bags constantly, continual stooping and bending over, manipulation of small parts, documentation of tasks completed, drive a forklift etc.

BJ's Reno is a very busy 50-bbl brewery and all team members are expected to pay attention to detail, clean constantly, follow all safety and production protocols, play nice with others, be available for morning or afternoon shifts, and come to work with a smile inside and out.

These are entry level, hourly positions to start, pay based on experience. Experience with brewing, DE filtration, MS Office, and forklift operation are all pluses. BJ's is an equal opportunity employer. There will be no relocation assistance.

Please email your resume and cover letter to:
    renobrewjob@gmail.com

Still accepting Resumes!

I am still accepting resumes/applicants for this position.
    Regards,
    Dan Pedersen

Comment

For out of town people applying for this job, I have for rent a great 1Bdrm/Bath Brick House complete with garden and hop yard. Located downtown Reno.
      Please email me for pics.
      Lance
      ljergensen@rebelmalting.com

Comment

Brewer Position

Are you still looking for brewers?

Comment

Still Looking?

We have recently discussed coming back to Reno (my home town) and this sounds like a good reason. Are these positions filled yet?

Comment

Position filled

This position has been filled; I am looking for an entry level cellar worker 24-32 hours per week. Email dpedersen@bjsrestaurants.com if interested.

Comment

Working...
            X