Experienced brewer in Portland, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer in Portland, OR

Hello, I have been living in Portland Oregon for about 4 years now. I have been out of brewing for about 2 years now and would love a chance to get back into a brewery. I have done nearly every job in the industry.
    I have done everything from kegging and bottling to brewing and DE filtration. I also have experience with c.i.p. systems. I am a hard and efficient worker and am easy to get along with. I feel that my knowledge and skill would be a great addition to any brewery.
    Brewing is the greatest passion in my life and I've been feeling slightly lost as of late without it.
    Feel free to contact me and I will gladly send a resume. I am looking for any position but would enjoy the opportunity to brew.

A link to a resume or an included resume would help those of us who are potentially looking for head brewers.

Shizmo Brewing Co is going to be in a position to start looking at brewers in the next few weeks. We're based in the Greater San Francisco bay area.

Feel free to PM me direct or email me at Lucas at shizmobrewery dot com. I would need a resume and a salary requirement and history.

Opportunity would be a FT brewer on a 10HL system with a bottling and kegging line. We're small, and you'd be coming in at the ground floor. We would also be offering an equity stake in the company for the right person who is looking to stay on long term.

Cheers

Lucas

Comment

Southern Nevada

Joseph James Brewing is looking for a good candidate that is ready for an immediate opening. PM me or look at our ad in the Help Wanted section

Comment

Working...
      X