Suggestion for Brewery Hat Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Brewery Hat Supplier

I am in the process of opening our brewery later this year. I wanna buy a hat or two to wear to continue to market and promote my brewer. I am looking for a suggestion of companies that you all have used to create embroidered hats for your brewries. I have our logo and artwork that I would like to print onto a hat or two and start wearing around. I can't seem to find anything online that makes sense. Can anyone suggest a supplier that you use that might fulfill this need. I will keep this in mind too for when we print hats to sell later on down the line. I appreciate the suggestions!!

Mike Sulyi
    Mike Sulyi
    BillyGoat Brewing Company
    mike@billygoatbrewingco.com
    www.billygoatbrewingco.com

I would recommend that you just look for a local store that does embroidery or sports apparel. That way you can talk to them in person and local companies are more willing to do small orders, trade for beer or food, or buy your beer next time they are out since you also spent money with them.

Comment

Great referral for you. Garage Industries Design Group. They did all our stuff, including our logo, beer booth banners, several t shirts, sweatshirts, and are going to be doing more. They specialize in custom merchandise and wearables. Contact is garageindustries@comcast.net or (707) 324-9392 and ask for Katie. A pic of our hats is here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=105257845911 Check out the photo album for some pics of the booth gear and t shirts if you're interested in that kind of stuff.
      Kevin McGee

Healdsburg Beer Company
      Sonoma County, California

"Because this town sure didn't need another winery."

Comment

I say go local too, after all that's what we all tell our cutomers to do isn't it..
        "Support Lour Local Brewery".

If you just want one or two hats, check with the local"Lids" or whatever hat shop in a mall near you as they can take your artwork convert it and stitch it while you wait.
        Jeff Byrne

Comment

Go local

Find a local embroiderer who won't mind 1 or 2 item orders...and who won't mind you bringing in items that you bought elsewhere to embroider.
          Big online vendors have minimums...and in the end buying local does equate to supporting your local brewery as said above...

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. As a big proponent of drink locally I am going to go the local route first and go from there.

Gordie. Thanks for posting the pics, those hats of yours look good too.

Mike
            Mike Sulyi
            BillyGoat Brewing Company
            mike@billygoatbrewingco.com
            www.billygoatbrewingco.com

Comment

Working...
            X