Supply Chain Professional Seeking to Enter Brewing Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supply Chain Professional Seeking to Enter Brewing Industry

I am a supply chain professional seeking to enter the craft brewing industry.
    I have three years of experience in a multinational consumer products company in the areas of tactical supply management, production scheduling and materials and inventory planning.

This is what I can contribute to your brewery:
    -Solid understanding of supply chain management: APICS certification, Bachelor's Degree in Logistics & Operations, as well as Six Sigma Green Belt certification (lean process improvement techniques)
    -Proven ability to adapt and deliver "on time, in full" results in a highly volatile forecast environment
    -Disciplined approach to order planning and maintenance on an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
    -Effectiveness at influencing vendors and colleagues to achieve needed results
    -Unmatched tenacity and ingenuity in ensuring supply continuity

I want to focus my talents towards an industry that I have great passion for - over the past year, I have been educating myself on both the brewing & business sides of the craft beer industry, and have been homebrewing on a bi-weekly basis. I would like to gain experience and learn all aspects of a commercial brewing operation firsthand.

If you're interested in utilizing my supply chain experience in exchange for someone eager to learn, please take a look at my resume. Though I would be primarily interested in working somewhere located in either the Midwest, Northeast or Mid-Atlantic regions, I am open to relocating anywhere in the US given the right opportunity.
    Attached Files
Working...
X