Keg Washer Favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Washer Favorites

What kegwasher brand/type seems to be the most reliable, most economical, etc. Basically, which one is the "Best of Show" for a 10bbl microbrewery, 5 and 15.5 bbl sanke kegs.
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

I'm interested too, for a 10bbl micro using 50L (13 gal) kegs. What about combined rinser/fillers? Does anyone use the DME ones?

Comment

How about just a gutted Sankey tap.

Comment

SMS 913 from Specific is my choice

Good value, very simple for the mechanically challenged operator (not many of those in this biz though), compact, and delivers clean kegs quickly

Comment

I have a keg washer made here in Italy, Its a 2 station fully automated (except for loading and un loading the keg) Its cycle is flush with water, Hot Soda, Acid 1, Acid 2, flush with water, Pressurize. It has to be used with a larger compressor with lots of power for drying out the keg. It will clean 2 kegs in 6 minutes.
          I love it. And the builder is a great guy.

macchina lavafusti per fusti di birra

email info@lavafusti.com

His name is mauro

I spent about 10,000 Euro /new
          Last edited by Michael Murphy; 09-05-2004, 05:09 AM.
          www.Lervig.no

Comment

We have the DME twin tap style and it works reasonably well. the cleaning solution tank could be a little bigger for my personal opinon, but overall no complaints
            Nicholas Campbell

Comment

I like our specific 911 model in my 10 bbl brewpub. We clean about 40 kegs/week on it with no problems.

Comment

Working...
              X