• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Loving, Homebrewing, Restaurant Manager

Travis Allen Hoggatt
    10216 LaCanada way
    Shadowhills, CA 91040

To whom it may concern:
    I am excited to apply for the position of Restaurant Manager. As a recent graduate of Northern Arizona University’s Hotel and Restaurant Management program in Flagstaff, AZ; I am eager for the chance to get to work doing what I have come to love, providing an excellent hospitality experience for my guests.

My career in the Restaurant Industry began in 2005 when I first attended culinary school at the California School of Culinary arts, Le Cordon Bleu program. There I found a true passion for quality food, and beverages that shows in my work and in my free time. While in culinary school I found a love for craft beer that would later become my favorite hobby, homebrewing. I began homebrewing while attending Northern Arizona University in 2008.

While in Flagstaff, I joined the local Homebrewer’s club, the Mountaintop Mashers, and studied beer and brewing very seriously for the next three years. I helped to plan, organize, direct, and control two 7 course beer and food pairing dinners for the Flagstaff Homebrewer’s club. The scope of my involvement was that of a Kitchen manager, where I designed menus and was involved directly in the production of every dish. I also brew beer for the second event that was paired with one of the courses.

Although I have worked in many heart-of-the-house positions, I have always preferred working with guests. I have worked nearly every position in a restaurant with the acceptation of manager, and I look forward to the chance to grow my skills with a great company like yours. Please see my attached resume for more information about me, and feel free to contact me via email or by phone with any questions you may have. I am willing to relocate.

Best Regards,
    Travis Allen Hoggatt

The following link will take you to my resume

Working...
X