Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver area brewers, do you need a QA tech or maybe just someone to wash your kegs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver area brewers, do you need a QA tech or maybe just someone to wash your kegs?

Hello,
    I am a microbiologist looking to get into the brewing industry. I think it is time to move on to producing a product that makes people happy. If you have any entry level positions currently open, I would love to discuss the possibility of joining you. I am completely open. Anything from tap room to packaging to, well, any position. I am excited and very motivated to finally get into the industry.

My experience is pretty well outlined in the attached CV but I would love to sit down and discuss opportunities and how I see myself fitting in. I have 7 years of experience in various labs and my skill set should readily translate to your environment. I do have a background as a homebrewer. I have been brewing at home for about 6 years and am currently running the Denver Homebrew Club (denverhbc.com.) I also have wine experience and enough lab-scale distillation experience to be comfortable in a larger liquor production environment.

Simply, I love beer. I am sure that you hear that all of the time, and I understand that everyone else that applies loves it too. My approach is that craft beer is a great thing that brings people together. It is a genuine product that is backed by an honest work ethic and a DIY attitude that I am currently missing in academia. Don't get me wrong. I like what I do but I feel like I am not producing anything that has a real effect on the lives of individuals. I want my work to make people smile. You can see it on the face of craft beer drinkers everywhere. Your work stimulates conversations and binds people. It is pretty amazing and I want to be part of it.

If I fit let me know and we can have a talk.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Attached Files
Working...
X