Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Enthusiast w/product rep. experience- Denver area

Hi!

I am a passionate craft beer lover, who loves working with people, and talking about beer.

I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in International Studies, from CU-Denver in December 2010, and am looking to start a career in the craft beer industry.

I have acquired experience in the craft beer world from my work with the X- Communicated Mormon Drinking Team (XCMDT), my love for home brewing, and my current study for the Beer Judge Certification Program.

I assist in planning and implementing events for XCMDT, represent the team at events and festivals, and help manage the merchandise. I have also held the role of an event planner for a non-profit organization, allowing me to enhance my relational, and organizational skills.

I would love the opportunity to obtain a career that allows me to continue and expand my knowledge of craft beer, utilize my hard work ethic and relational skills, and incorporate my passion in my career.

If you are aware of any opportunities I could be considered for, please let me know!

Cheers!

Hannah Talbott
    hannah.n.talbott@gmail.com
Working...
X