No announcement yet.

Homebrewer/Beer Enthusiast seeking Brewing Assistant job in Western Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homebrewer/Beer Enthusiast seeking Brewing Assistant job in Western Michigan

Hello,

Homebrewing and beer are passions of mine and I am seeking to take the next step. I have been homebrewing a little over 3 years now on a 5 gallon level, which has been a great learning experience and has provided a general understanding of how brewing beer works and
    how it is very enjoyable.

I am not afraid to get my hands dirty, to work long hours and am eager to learn new tasks, techniques and tricks of the trade. I am always seeking ways to improve, as one can never know too much. Taking on ever changing tasks are exciting to me and I love a good challenge.

I can provide your brewery/brewpub with just the type of worker that you’re seeking, one that is dedicated, nose to the grind and has the “can do” attitude.

My friends/peers would describe me as a beer nut who’s always seeking the next great beer. I currently manage a blog regarding Michigan beer and am always excited for the next seasonal release. My favorite styles of beer include German hefeweizens, Stouts and Oktoberfest/Marzen’s, but I love to experiment with new styles.

I can be contacted via PM and also by email at nicholasg33@hotmail.com Resume available upon request.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest,

Nick
Working...
X