No announcement yet.

Chemical Engineer with brewing/management experience looking for work in MN/WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Engineer with brewing/management experience looking for work in MN/WI

I am a 2011 graduate with a Chemical Engineering degree, and Biochemical Engineering minor. I have 1 year of experience working as a production supervisor/engineer for a macro-scale brewing facility, as well as 8 months of internship experience with a MN microbrewery and ample homebrewing experience. I have been trained in large production brewing and cellar operations, as well as hands-on brewing skills. I also have significant experience in research and development. I have a strong background in leadership and management, and have lead multi-disciplinary teams. I have experience working/supervising brewers in a union environment. I am currently living out of the MN/WI area but would like to move back, and am looking for further employment in the brewing industry in any area. I am a fast learner, a hard worker, and I have great passion for the art and process of brewing.

I am enthusiastic about any possible opportunities in any functional role in the brewing industry. If you have such an opportunity available, please PM me with your email or post your email in the thread and I will send you my resume.

Cheers!
    Brewing is science!

Just keeping this thread current. I am still interested in finding a brewing/management position somewhere in the Midwest.

Cheers!
    Brewing is science!

Comment

Working...
    X