Seeking Job Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Job Advice

Hi, I am a recent college graduate with a business degree majoring in management & leadership and business administration. I am currently doing an internship at 2 different breweries working with the brew master at one, and the cellar man at the other.

I would eventually like to open up my own place sometime years down the road, but would rather be on the business side of things rather than the hands on brewing part. I heard it was good to see how it all works, so that is why I am currently doing the 2 internships working hands on from the bottom.

Sooner than later I need to put my business degree to work and I am looking to work in more of an office environment in the brewing industry. However, I do not know where to begin looking for jobs because every brewery wants 2 years management experience or something along those lines. I also don’t really know what type of position to apply for. If anybody could help me out that would be great.

I am located in the Midwest, but would consider moving to Colorado or elsewhere.

Thanks
Working...
X