Looking to represent Craft Beers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to represent Craft Beers

Would like to work with 5 to 10 brewers and represent them to select Bars and resturants in Southern Wisconsin. I will get your beers some tap lines and get your brand some face time with the end users. You can reach me at: richjoseph(at)charter.net.

Why you just do not contact Wisconsin brewers directly. There is plenty of them.

Comment

I will start doing that this week.

I have talked with a couple of brewers and have refined my idea down. I have talked with a couple of bar owners and they would love to be able to get more craft beers. Especialy on some sort of rotation.

Basic idea is that I represent brewers to select bars and resturants that have patrons that appreciate great beer.

I am open to ideas and suggestions,

Rich
      facebook - Joseph Staudt Hop's
      richjoseph@charter.net

Comment

Rich,

If you plan to be compensated for your work then you need to have beer wholesalers license. To get a Wisconsin beer wholesaler license you need to have 25 accounts and pay $2500 a year to DOR.

If you want to volunteer your services and not to get compensated then you should be O.K.

So check the law before you proceed.

Comment

Distributor

I would recommend talking to distros in your area. As they have salespeople who do exactly what you are wanting to do.

Comment

Working...
          X