Seeking Sales/Rep Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Sales/Rep Position

I am actively searching for a sales/representative job within the Midwest region. I am currently located in St. Louis, MO and would be flexible with travel in and around the Midwest market. My previous work experience includes acting as an assistant manager within a craft beer, wine, spirits, and homebrew store. I am still currently employed at that location, but as part-time. This experience has helped expose me to not only a plethora of beer knowledge, but also the retail side of sales and marketing. My current full-time position is as a Dietary Director in a nursing facility. This experience has helped me develop my business and managerial side, such as the development and implementation of quality improvement projects and developing, reaching, and maintaining financial goals.

Making the career change from Dietary Director to working in the brewing/distributing industry may seem like quite a leap, but I believe the business and managerial roles I have developed are vital to the success of not only large distributors, but also small breweries.

Please contact me if you wish for a resume/cover letter or more information on my background.

Thank you
Working...
X