Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assistant brewer/entry-level/apprenticeship

Hello,

I am an avid homebrewer looking to find his way into the brewing industry. I am a hard working/team oriented individual who wants to work along side a head/master brewer to learn and grow in the craft brewing industry.

I have been brewing 10 gallon batches on my sabco brew-magic for the past two years and have really enjoyed the process of crafting delicious ales. Along the way I have been reading as much material as possible and currently plan to enroll in Siebel's web-based concise course in brewing technology this upcoming August to have some sort of formal brewing education to put on my resume.

I have been going to local (Bay Area/San Francisco) breweries to find any possible entry-level jobs/show interest and found that none respond or reach out in any way. Just like any industry or field of work it is all about who you know and not what you know. This is why am posting in efforts to find someone who is willing to allow me to show my capabilities and be a asset to your team.

Regards,

Aaron Lopez
    626-533-5722
    rhcpajl@gmail.com
Working...
X