Best Keg cleaning for 10bbl sized operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Keg cleaning for 10bbl sized operation

Hello, I am trying to wrap my arms around what the best keg cleaning system would be for a small start up brewery. We have a 10bbl system and most of our production will be kegs in either 1/6 or 1/2's. So I thought I would ask the pro's. I appreciate all reply's. Thank you Rod

White River Brewing Co
    Springfield MO..

Check with Specific Mechanical. We have been using one of their machines for close to 10 years. It was designed as a single keg washer but we ended up modifying it to clean 2 at once. We are pushing close to 4k bbls this year and our keg washer has no trouble keeping up, although it is a full day of washing kegs when we do it (usually only one day a week though). It's a nice machine too, all automated. Couple the keg, invert it on the stand, push start and walk away. Keg is cleaned, sanitized, purged and pressurized all to your specifications.

Comment

Check with Ager Tank.

I just spoke with Steve from Global Stainless and their keg washer has an automated keg coupler. It is pretty cool, search YouTube for GSS keg washer. It is the one we picked for when we get financing. Ager Tank is Global's distributor.

I have no practical experience running a keg washer but theirs seems superior.
      Little Deep Brewing Company
      Minot, North Dakota
      www.littledeepbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
      X