Craft Brewing Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Brewing Conference

I have a question on attending the Craft Brewing Conference in DC in 2013 as a vender. Our company is Psycho Brew LLC and we build nano brewing equipment.

Just wondered if it is worth while spending the money to be a vendor there. We figure it would cost us about 5k-6k to addend. It's not that we don't have the money We just want to spend our marketing dollar the best way possible.

Any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
    Chris Breimayer
    Psycho Brew LLC

Cbc

I have attended many conferences as both an exhibitor and attendee. I have only been an attendee of the CBC. The CBC is a good as in gets in terms of helping us find vendors or putting a face to a voice with others. From the brewer side it is tops. I have bought many items from folks I first met at CBC.

On the other side, as a vendor, you have no idea how much business it will generate until you attend a given show. An old vendor once told me that before he spends money on a show he attends (he estimated costs at $10k per show).

For me, I always erred on attending (at least once), figuring that the cost to get them in front of me, person to person, was a deal.
    Good luck.
    Jeff Schrag
    Mother's Brewing Co.
    Springfield, Missouri

Comment

Working...
    X