X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have skills, will travel.

Dear Reader,

I come with a wheel barrow full of experience and skills:

Brewing: I am a travelled and experienced Brewer (UK, US and EU), with bias on the brewpub scene.
    Marketing: Qualified marketing person. Understands the craft beer, artisan and macro industry.
    Hospitality qualified, experience and life long member of hospitality, catering industry.
    Relationships: I have collaborated, under the radar, and publically with some of the best here, in the UK and the US.
    Webtech: I have also built a sucessful and profitable eCommerce presence to be one of the worlds leading beer retailers. I carry a weighty social media presence.
    related experience: I have also worked with Importer Distributors. I am also a qualified teacher. I speak a number of European languages.

I have been working as a consultant for a number of years, and I am now looking for something of a new perpetual challenge. Please contact me for more details of the above resume.

Yours, A "swiss army knife" of brewing...
    Last edited by Phil; 10-27-2012, 03:50 AM.
    Founder of London Brewers' Alliance | European Craft Sales Manager for SimplyHops.com | BrewWharf 2009/11 | Writes CAMRA's Homebrew Column | Opened Breakwater Brew Co | Get me @phillowry

Position in UK

Hi

Are you looking for Brewing work in the UK or overseas?

We have a position immediately available for a aspiring Award winning brewery in Wales.

If interested let me know

Regards
    Tom

Comment

thanks.

Tom, good to talk, everyone else, people do read these posts: yes, I am willing to travel. US and Canada, or Europe. Even Wales, eh, Tom!? ;-)
      Founder of London Brewers' Alliance | European Craft Sales Manager for SimplyHops.com | BrewWharf 2009/11 | Writes CAMRA's Homebrew Column | Opened Breakwater Brew Co | Get me @phillowry

Comment

Vernal Brewing Company

Phil,

We are looking for a master brewer for a ground up brewpub/distribution facility. Could you send me additional info to ebgb.brew@yahoo.com?

Travel? Even to UT?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X