v-wire specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v-wire specs?

Can anybody supply me with the size/spec. of the v-wire that is usually used in lauter screens? Just on a pure logistical level, it would be better if the fabricator here in Vietnam could build the screens (see earlier post - this became a problem because somebody here thought there was a huge market of used latuer screens out there...) and for some reason, stainless "v-wire, wedge-wire, profile-wire" is not common here (and if anybody could provide a lead to a supplier of v-wire here I would be forever grateful). And from past readings, I believe the typical open area of a lauter screen is between 12-18% - can anybody verify this for me? Thanks in advance - the networking here in VN is a little bit different than in the States...

maybe try specific mechanical out of canada. Yes 12-18% is accurate....some of the new large screens out of germany are 20%.
    Bottoms Up!

Comment

I could probably hook you up out of Taiwan. Not Veitnam, but closer than Kentucky where we make our screens for the US market. (hendrick screen)

Comment

Working...
      X