Looking For Contract Brewery in Southwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Contract Brewery in Southwest

I am looking to get in contact with a couple contract breweries in the southwest US. Looking for somebody in california, arizona, new mexico, or even colorado.

I have some large events coming up over the next year, and am looking for a brewery who would be willing to brew batches from 15BBL to 40BBL in size, 3-4 times a year to supplement my current production for these events. Would be looking for someplace with bottling capability as well. I'm looking to put together some cost estimates for this setup to start the discussion.

Shoot me a PM if this might fit your description or if you know of anyone who might be interested.
    Last edited by wanderlust; 01-02-2013, 12:24 AM.

Casa Fuego Spirits Co

We are located in Modesto, California and have the ability to do 25BBL and up in production, We do not have a small capacity at this point but we contract brew for a few breweries already. We do nothing but quality product and will not put a beer out before it's time. If it is something that interests you please contact Gene Lee at 707-332-8888 or Greg Olson at 916-897-4088 to discuss.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X