Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced and Passionate Brewer willing to relocate

Greetings,

I am a 28 year old brewer with roughly 3 and half years of practical brewing experience. The majority of my experience was working as the sole operator of a 10bbl brewery for a brewpub for 3 years. I also have experience working in a 20bbl production brewery working mostly on the bottling and cellar side of things. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area but will consider domestic relocation. At this time my family situation does not allow me to consider international offers. My resume is available upon request. Thank you for your interest.

Cheers!
    Last edited by brewer84; 02-13-2013, 12:07 PM.
    Michael Langan
    Production Manager / Assistant Distiller
    Sonoma County Distilling Company

I am opening a 10bbl brewpub on the north side of Chicago if you want to make a move. We are looking to open at some point this summer. If interested send me your info: mfsmylie@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

If interested please send info

send to kcox@tioga-sequoia.com

Comment

we are seeking an asst brewer in our production brewery in Truckee, CA
        please reply with additional info to aaron@tahoebreing.com
        include your ph # please
        cheers!

Comment

We are looking for a Brewer in Sacramento. Please send your resume to Dan at twelveroundsbrewing.com

Comment

Start Up Brewery

I am currently looking for a head brewer to help facilitate the start up of a brewery. The brewery will be located in San Jose, CA. If this sounds like something you are interested in please feel free to email me at: mitchnazzisi@yahoo.com

Thank you
            -Mitch

Comment

Can I get info?

Send resume to ehrenschmidt@me.com

Comment

Thank you everyone for your interest. I have sent out replies to those of you who I researched and thought would be a good fit. I will continue to research and respond to any additional inquiries as well. Again thank you for your interest!

Cheers!
                Michael Langan

Comment

Again thank you for all your responses. I've sent out my resumes and information to interested parties, please let me know if you did not receive them. At this time I have not yet taken a position and I am still looking.

Cheers!
                  Michael Langan

Comment

Long Island Spirits Opportunity

Would you be interested in relocating to the east-end of Long Island? Please send me a copy of your resume rich@lispirits.com

Originally posted by brewer84 View Post
                    Greetings,

I am a 28 year old brewer with roughly 3 and half years of practical brewing experience. The majority of my experience was working as the sole operator of a 10bbl brewery for a brewpub for 3 years. I also have experience working in a 20bbl production brewery working mostly on the bottling and cellar side of things. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area but will consider domestic relocation. At this time my family situation does not allow me to consider international offers. My resume is available upon request. Thank you for your interest.

Cheers!

Comment

Still looking for the right position. Keep the PMs coming. Thanks for your interest.
                      Michael Langan

Comment

Send resume if still searching

Have you found a home yet?
                        Cheers!
                        Steve@gvbrew.com

Comment

Working...
                        X