Versitile & Experienced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versitile & Experienced

I am experienced in production craft breweries and distillation process's. I have experience in many different areas of brewery and production facilities. I have helped companies with the development and implementation of SOP's, developing and sustaining of quality departments, and E H & S programs. I can weld on food grade stainless steel and them pass inspections. I have large and small scale operations oversight experience. I also enjoy assisting in the development and growth of start ups in any way I can. I am great with communications between departments or persuasion when necessary. I can handle most aspects of yeast harvesting/handling including isolation and growth and Filtering processes. I really enjoy the cellar and lab but am willing to consider any and all positions. My family and I love Colorado. That is where my wife is from; but if you have trees, water, hiking and mountain biking; and are in the MIDWEST my family and I would take an interest in it.

If you are thinking of investing in myself and my family please PM me and I will send over my Resume/CV to see if we are a good fit for each other.

Thank you for your time,

S.C.A.
    "Everyone has their masters, but very few have a Beer Slave Extraordinaire TM"
Working...
X