Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer looking to relocate

Experienced brewer looking to relocate.
    I am Familiar with wort production, cellar work, filtration, bottling, kegging, cask beer, recipe development, barrel aging and best of all CLEANING!!
    I am able to work in a fast paced work environment without sacrificing quality and familiar with working in a rapidly growing brewery.
    Cover letter and resume are available upon request.

looking for head brewer

Please send your info Thanks, Bob -Wildlands Brewing co. contact rmcgucken@gmail.com

Comment

I'm building a 10bbl 150 seat brewpub on the northside of Chicago if you are interested, if so please send me your information: mfsmylie@gmail.com

Comment

info

please send resume to ebgb.brew@yahoo.com

Comment

If availible please send info

Email to kcox@tioga-sequoia.com

Comment

Still searching for the right position.

Comment

Heavy Seas

Originally posted by DryStout View Post
              Still searching for the right position.
              I have a shift brewer position with Heavy Seas in Baltimore. We are a 40K+bbl production brewery. We are also in the midst of an expansion. If you are interested, please send me a resume and cover letter to joe@ccbeer.com.

Comment

bumping to stay visible. Any more interest ?

Comment

Where are you looking to relocate? We are looking for a brewer in Minneapolis. I can PM more information if you are interested.

Comment

I would be interested in hearing more, PM away !

Comment

PM sent - let me know if you would like any more information.

Comment

please send resume to cdewald@therushcompanies.com. Looking for head brewer in Tacoma , WA.

Comment

Did you find a home?

If you are still available, send your resume to steve@gvbrew.com

Comment

Brewer needed

We are looking for a head brewer and assistant brewer for a brewpub in the Chicagoland area. We have been in business for almost 18 years and are looking to expand. If you are interested, please contact me at (708) 205-6168 at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Carolyn Armstrong

Comment

SW Colorado

If you are interested in relocating to SW CO to work at a small but established micro, then send resume, cover letter, and salary history to markh@ditell.com Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X