Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Human Resources Management

Hello,

I'm in the process of putting together a business plan for a 15 BBL system in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia.

My brewing experience is comprised solely of home brewing the last six years. Nevertheless, I have decided to pursue this endeavor. I have done a lot of research on the subject and feel confident that I am capable of putting things together, especially the money to fund the project.

It may seem foolish to some to start a brewery without any direct experience, and they might be right. However, I think it would be even more foolish to go into it without any help from industry experts. I think it would help me tremendously to understand brewery layouts and how a typical brewery (equipment-wise) operates.

With that being said, I would like to offer my services as an experience Human Resources professional (for free) in exchange for observing a typical brew day at your brewery. I have twelve years experience in Human Resources and can be an asset too your organization, especially if free. I am a subject matter expert Employee/Labor Relations, Performance Management, Compensation, and more. Below is a link to my LinkedIn profile. Feel free to view my entire Human Resources work history.

I would prefer to work with breweries in the Philadelphia region, but will consider others.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Scott
Working...
X