Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passionate assistant brewer looking to relocate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate assistant brewer looking to relocate!

Hello

The purpose of this letter is to introduce myself and express my sincere willingness to work as an assistant brewer with the aim of becoming a professional. Since my graduation, I have been in a few positions, trying to create interest in them and shape my future working life, searching for a suitable, rewarding and satisfying role, which would best reflect my personality. I have always liked to sample, read and talk about beer and the opportunity to utilize that arose unexpectedly in the midst of the previous year when a local microbrewery advertised for an employee for*a*fixed-term*period.*I was lucky to become part of the team and realized that brewing is right for me, the passion had just been waiting to be revealed! The contract is now finished but my desire to stay in the industry is strong, and I perceive my previous jobs as unrelated stepping stones towards a career in brewing. I'm attending a professional beer tasting course by the end of January 2013.

I am a friendly, enthusiastic and detail-oriented person who likes working with people, possess strong communication skills with the ability to multitask. I have six months experience in various brewery operations including malt milling, operating brew house, wort transfers, yeast pitching, fermentation monitoring, general cleaning and packaging. I am also used to long brewing days! My aim is to develop my knowledge further and achieve a proficiency level to help you create beers that exceed people's expectations and put a smile on their face.

I understand that in today’s competitive market it is of utmost importance to produce quality, fresh, tasty product and the highest possible level of customers' satisfaction is crucial to create good, lasting memories and positive feedback. That is exactly what I have been delivering, and my ethic based on these principles will stay the same if I get hired by you.

If you want a dedicated, beer-loving employee and be sure that customers receive a beer made with passion with adherence to procedures, you have found the right person. My attitude, background and skills make me an excellent candidate for this position. I look forward to hearing from you and I am ready to relocate in a short space of time!

Send resume please.

Hi. We may be looking for someone like you soon. Check out Tioga-Sequoia.com. We are a young California Brewery with a bright future and are about to make a major expansion. If interested send me a resume and what it would take financially to have you join our team. my email is kcox@tioga-sequoia.com Kevin

Comment

Hi!

Thank you for replying It would be great to work for you. I'm sending my resume right away and will provide information you requested on your email.

Comment

we just posted a position for an asst brewer here in Truckee, CA
        let us know if you have not been hired we would love to review your resume, please include your tele #
        send to aaron@tahoebrewing.com

we are located in northern Calif. in a ski town called Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe. Our production brewery is in Truckee, a few miles away.
        thanks -cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X