Experienced Brewer looking for Head/Assistant Brewer Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking for Head/Assistant Brewer Position

Experienced brewer for 18 months. Recipe formulation, wort production, cellaring, CIP, and packaging kegs.
    I'm currently Located in Northern Indiana, but for the right fit, would consider relocation!

-Assisted in opening 7bbl production facility. Selected equipment, assisted in build out, worked with TTB/State regulatory permitting agencies.
    -Developed all recipes for 7bbl brewery.

-Currently managing a homebrew store that I opened for a client, as well as providing him with consultation for 1bbl nano-brewery in same location.
    -BJCP Certified
    -Certified Beer Server

I believe in continuing to grow, and the betterment of myself and peers. Creating a sustainable future for the community, and sharing the communal attributes of the brewing industry.

I'm currently studying for the Certified Cicerone Exam, and actively judging competitions. I'm hoping to achieve National Rank, and Certified Cicerone by the end of 2013.

I'd really like a position with a brewpub. Serving guests, educating staff on proper serving/storage techniques. Helping them obtain a better knowledge of the brewing process. Giving them the tools they need to help educate the consumers, and increasing the visibility,understanding, and appreciation of craft beer.

Would consider other offers as well.

I can email resume and cover letter on request.

Thanks,
    Misha_brew
    Last edited by misha_brew; 01-25-2013, 02:05 PM.

Brewer Position

Misha_Brew,

Please give me a call at 402-250-2524. We have a 10bbl brewpub and are looking for a new headbrewer due to the existing brewer helping grow other parts of the business. This is an extreemly cool pub and an urban setting.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Experienced brewer for 18 months. Recipe formulation, wort production, cellaring, CIP, and packaging kegs.
    I'm currently Located in Northern Indiana, but for the right fit, would consider relocation!

-Assisted in opening 7bbl production facility. Selected equipment, assisted in build out, worked with TTB/State regulatory permitting agencies.
    -Developed all recipes for 7bbl brewery.

-Currently managing a homebrew store that I opened for a client, as well as providing him with consultation for 1bbl nano-brewery in same location.
    -BJCP Certified
    -Certified Beer Server

I believe in continuing to grow, and the betterment of myself and peers. Creating a sustainable future for the community, and sharing the communal attributes of the brewing industry.

I'm currently studying for the Certified Cicerone Exam, and actively judging competitions. I'm hoping to achieve National Rank, and Certified Cicerone by the end of 2013.

I'd really like a position with a brewpub. Serving guests, educating staff on proper serving/storage techniques. Helping them obtain a better knowledge of the brewing process. Giving them the tools they need to help educate the consumers, and increasing the visibility,understanding, and appreciation of craft beer.

Would consider other offers as well.

I can email resume and cover letter on request.

Thanks,
    Misha_brew[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
    X