Filling tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling tubes

I am looking for producers of filling tubes for Krones filling machines.

call Krones....they service what they sell, and make most of their own parts (ie you won't be able to get them anywhere else)
    Larry Horwitz

Comment

Thank you for suggestion, but price of Krones filling tubes is about 30 €. I am looking for alternative suppliers.

Comment

Worth the Money

If you have a Krones on your hands you have the Rolls Royce of fillers. Don't put a cheap Autozone part in a Rolls Royce. There is a reason Krones makes their own parts, because no one else can meet their standards. If you invested the money in a top of the line machine keep the value of your investment and go with the recommended parts from the manufacturer. I'm sure with enough research you will be able to find a substitute but its at your own risk.

P.S. How many heads on your filler? What model and production year?

Comment

I had a Krones 40 head and we had a local machine shop make fill tubes to spec in 316SS without any problems. If yours are the pop-in variety they will be more expensive obviously than the threaded version but still should be easy to manufacture. Just give them one and let them go. These things are not the work of mystics, it's just metal. Find a competent machine shop in your area and life will become a lot easier for any number of things in the brewery. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X