Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Brewer/Chemist/Welder relocating to Europe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Brewer/Chemist/Welder relocating to Europe...

Hi Everyone,

My family and I will be moving back to Europe within the next 18 months to be closer to her family, so I'm looking for an opportunity to join or start up a great craft brewery.

Where we go will depend on where I find the best opportunity, but ideally it will be in Western Europe. I could definitely use some help getting in contact with potential employers/partners.

A little about me...

I'm a graduate of the VLB in Berlin with over 10 years experience. Also, I have a diploma in Chemistry, and am just completing an apprenticeship in welding in Calgary, Canada (specializing in stainless steel using GTAW (TIG) of course!) I've spent a great deal of time, effort and money towards learning about beer and brewing and am very passionate about quality.

I've worked in Scotland, Australia, Germany and, of course, Canada. Most recently I worked as assistant production manager at a microbrewery here in Calgary.

While I'm working through my welding apprenticeship, I've been setting up a sweet 5 hl pilot/research brewery in my workshop to keep me sane while I'm not working in a brewery.

I'm a huge fan of cask- and bottle-conditioned beer and this is the direction I'd like to focus on if possible.

I'm more than happy to send a CV to any who might be interested in chatting further.

Looking forward to starting my job search.

Cheers and beers!

kolin krokis
    Last edited by k-squared; 02-11-2013, 11:20 PM. Reason: cut/paste error
Working...
X