Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enthusiastic, Passionate, Experienced, & Wanting to Relocate

Hey there,

I am a 23 year old pursuing brewing as a career. A quick glimpse at my resume includes earning my BBA in Entrepreneurship & Marketing, 4 years of home brewing experience, experience in a brewery, formal brewing education through the World Brewing Academy at Siebel Institute of Technology. I am considering any place that is within reasonable proximity to the mountains because I love to rock climb, mountain bike, ski, hike, etc. I am very enthusiastic, absolutely love being in a brewery, am willing to learn, and fully commit to any place that I work. I do my job plus more and have references who would say the same. I am willing to volunteer for a week or two just to prove my value and ability, to those really considering.

I am ideally looking for an assistant brewers position with the potential to move up, but would work in packaging or other areas as long at there is the potential to graduate into a brewers position.

If interested please leave a reply post with email or I would send my resume upon request at damonarredondo@gmail.com

Thanks!
Working...
X