New certified brewer looking for a brewing position in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New certified brewer looking for a brewing position in Oregon

Hello my name is Brandon. I recently relocated to Oregon in hopes of finding a position with a craft brewery in or around the portland area, as well as to be able to enjoy all that Oregon has to offer! I graduated from college last May with a degree in engineering. After graduation I attended Brewlab's "Diploma in British Brewing Technology" course. The course was great and provided a lot of hands on experience at different English breweries. I also got some great hands on experience doing lab/quality control work. When the course was over and I returned back to the states I took and passed the IBD "General Certificate in Brewing" exam. I have been home brewing for over 3 years now and am very passionate about the craft brewing industry. My goal is to find a position with a brewery that will allow me to apply my hard work ethic in both brewing and design/problem solving. I am a very hands on person and I tend to be pretty handy when it comes to fixing things. My final engineering project was actually about designing volume sensors for small brewing systems. I plan on being in the craft brewing industry for a long time and would love to begin working with a brewery that has room for expansion. If you have any questions or would like a copy of my resume please feel free to email me @ bjmckearn@gmail.com
Working...
X