Hitting sales goals with style and a solid foundation in brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting sales goals with style and a solid foundation in brewing

If you’re looking for someone to represent your products at trade shows and festivals, to bars, restaurants, and retail you’d want someone who not only knows the sales process, but the brewing process too, wouldn’t you?
    Starting out ten years ago, I spent eight months training at two very well-respected Northern European breweries and came back to the U.S. to jump into a brewing position which in a short time lead me to a head brewing position of a 15bbl DME brew-pub in New England. From there I was able to help open one of the Northeast’s and Nation’s top beer bars. After the successful training of staff and the establishment of a great reputation within the local scene, I moved on to represent a distributor in the state's most populous counties and largest city, selling only craft and specialty imports such as Smuttynose, Dogfish Head, Stone, and the Vanburg and Dewulf portfolio along with many other great brands. While I was the only sales representative in Southern Maine, I was working for a large company and needed to see the dynamics of a smaller independent distributor and switched gears within distributor sales to move to a smaller outfit which could provide a more intimate level of service.
    Having spent the majority of the last five years in the sales field, I know this is the area of craft beer where I can put my talents to best use. While working in the brewery I always was the first to volunteer to represent the brewery at trade shows and festivals, loving the opportunity to be face-to-face with the people who spent time with our beer and made it a part of their lives. It seemed like a natural progression that I move to a position where my days are spent interacting with those who carry the best our industry has to offer. If you're looking for a career-minded individual to be a part of your team, you've found your man.
    For a copy of my resume, references, or any other information please e-mail me at Dan_rudy@aol.com (DanunderscoreRudyatAoldotCom), send me a PM, or give me a call. I look forward to working with you soon.

Dan Rudy
    (207) 206-2698
    Dan Rudy
    Soul Brewer
    Milly's Tavern
    Manchester, NH

Asking someone their favorite beer style is like asking a parent to choose their favorite child, some will do it but what does it say of their character?
Working...
X