Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeast Propagation Systems

Hello All,

Our Facility is looking for a domestic yeast propagation system similar to the one from BECA technologies. Skid mounted, kind of plug and play. We will be using it on 4, 120 barrel fermenters. Any Thoughts?

Cheers!

Jeff

It would be nice to see some more detail on the website, or downoadable (or have i simply missed this?). It does't give an indication of sizes, suitablity for size of pitching on volume or anything, so it is impossibe to say if suitable. But being Germa, there is lots of supier competition for this sort of stuff so it will probably be fine - but you must ensure al other conditions stipuated are complied with else the guarantees are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard

Have a look also at Eau & Huber, part of the Bauer group.

I have no idea what sizes they do either..
    dick

Comment

Hello Dick,

Your right, that's why I was looking for something domestic made that's maybe similar. It seemed to have a small footprint but like you said, the info on the website is limited.

Jeff

Comment

In that case, suggest ou contact them for fuller details and costs. Once you have picked yourself off the floor at least you will have some details to compare to others. The worst you can do is say to them they are too expensive for a setup of your size and stage of development.

Similarly with Esau & Hueber. I don't know if Velo do anything.
        dick

Comment

Working...
        X