Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikini Beer?

I'm so glad I found this site!

I'm a new member here and I'm the team coordinator for the Kansas Bikini Team. We're basically a group of "not altogether unattractive" girls who help our clients and sponsors market their products and services to men through personal appearances.

We want to have our own signature beer to sell along with our other merchandise, but we don't know how to go about launching a brand like this or contracting with a microbrewer to launch it for us and pay us a royalty or something. Does anybody know if this has been done before and if so, how do we do it?

Thanks for any help!

Bobbi
    http://www.kansasbikiniteam.com

Now please don't think I'm being rude but....

Can you say Wanker?

Seriously, it's been done. I remember these models at the GABF promoting the beer in 94' (I think).

Search this site for contract brewing to start getting a lesson in beer.

Good luck.

Explore the diverse world of beer in our comprehensive guide. Learn about different beer types, their characteristics, and brewing styles.

Comment

Bikini Beer

Nude Beer and Biebitzch come to mind.

-Kevin

Comment

What you'll need to do is find a contract brewery and contact them to make such a beer. There are many of these across the USA and finding one who wants more business shouldnt be a real issue. You'll need to have a business plan and money of course (otherwise you wouldnt even think about this). I work for a contract brewery in Wisconsin and things like this come up frequently. So yes, it has been done. If i remember right it costs something on average of 30,000.00 to start one of these but if you market right and are able to sell it, that wont be a problem. Dont take that # as completely accurate but it should be relatively close after you add the production costs/government approval and subsequent license(s). If I can be any other help send me a message. Good luck to you.

Comment

Been done, as pointed out. The Bierbitzch back in the late 90's IIRC got booted from the GABF hall as well for their antics.

As someone who has brewed and lives in Kansas I can think of only one place in the area that was doing contract brewing but I am not so sure they are anymore. They were bought buy a consortium a few years back and turned their efforts to creating/perfecting a Soy based beer last I heard.

Edit-Haven't I seen some of those girls at Bazooka's?

Comment

Working...
          X