Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German brewer and maltster searches job in USA

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to inquire whether early next year, a job as a brewer and maltster is compete for a vacancy in your company?

I began my vocational education as brewer in March 2011 at the brewery Brauerei G.A. Bruch in Saarbrücken (Germany) and will conclude prematurely in December 2013.

The Bruch G.A. Brewery has an annual output of 25,000 hl, where I worked in all departments.

Where I also worked is the microbrewery Stiefel-Bräu, also part of the operation, here I have frequently brewed beer and did all the other accruing work in a microbrewery.

I would definitely be a very good addition to your team and that’s why I would like to send my application documents to you.

I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,
    Marc Thoennes

Hello,

Are you looking to work in the USA?

Joe

Comment

Hello,

yes, that's correct!

Comment

Hello,

Ok, I am interested in opening a German brewpub in the Northeast of the USA. My family is from the Franconia Region near Bamberg. Right now I am in the processing of writing the business plan and it may not be completed by early 2014. Are you flexible with your timing? Also can you send me your Resume/CV? my email address is jdefeo08@gmail.com

I have heard of the microbrewery you have brewed at as well.

Joe

Comment

Bierbrauen in Amerika

Ich habe Dir eine private Nachricht geschickt. Schau mal nach.

Comment

hast du die Nachricht senden? danke

Comment

Brewer needed in south Florida

Hello,
              My name is Brian Rizzi and I am an inspiring entrepreneur looking to start my own beer line. I have recently become an owner of trademark and copyright of a famous American pop artist. I know his art combined with an amazing beer would be a home run. I have 20 years of hospitality and beer liquor wine sales experience. I am seeking a brew master interested in assisting me to start this venture. Must have great recipes, motivated, and strong knowledge of the industry. I would like to contract out the beer at first then once established begin our own brewery in south Florida. Financing is already secured. If you are interested please send me your resume or contact me through e-mail.
              Best,
              Brian Rizzi
              brianjrizzi@gmail.com

P.S. The artist is James Rizzi who is well know in Florida

Comment

Working...
              X