Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malt suppliers in Colombia (South America)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malt suppliers in Colombia (South America)

Hey all!
    I'm looking for malt suppliers in Colombia (South America) and was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.
    Hops & yeast as well
    (Briess, Weyermann, RAHR, any!)

Thanks!

Malt from Chile

Que hubo!!

If you want the closest malt it is from Chile Maltexco.com Daniel is the south/central american rep.

We buy Weyermann by the container load direct from Germany.... check it out, you will surprised at how affordable it is.

Salud!...

Comment

Originally posted by mcervecero View Post
      Que hubo!!

If you want the closest malt it is from Chile Maltexco.com Daniel is the south/central american rep.

We buy Weyermann by the container load direct from Germany.... check it out, you will surprised at how affordable it is.

Salud!...
      I am in Central America and buy direct from Durst in Germany, great malt, amazing price and awesome customer service en espaƱol si quieres.

Comment

Thanks!

will try to get in touch with them...

Comment

Originally posted by leoneossa View Post
          will try to get in touch with them...
          I am in Central America as well(Nicaragua) and am looking for a Malt Supplier for my brewpub that is opening in a few months. i have a few emails out.
          Maltexco and Briess have responded saying they will directly ship to me, working on details with them. Both are on the higher end of the minimum amount i would need to order(2000 lbs).
          I might have to find a distributor to go with lesser quantities, atleast for specialty grains.
          Last edited by NicaHops; 11-18-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Hey Nica.
            I think that 2000lbs can be the total amount of the order... you can mix base with all the other grains, adjuncts.
            Hope that help... let me know if you get more info or closer suppliers.

Thanks!!

Comment

I'm in Ecuador and thought we havnt started importing our own malt yet weve been looking into it a little bit. Pretty much any company will ship to you regardless of if you are ordering from the states, the UK or Germany.

If your interested in "local" cargil also has a plant in Argentina I think

Comment

Working...
              X