Need Target Market (Customer) Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Target Market (Customer) Info

I found this forum a few weeks ago and have been reading steadily for GREAT information. I am currently in the process of writing a business plan as part of the requirements to fulfill my MBA degree. At the urging of a fellow co-worker and good friend, I am writing that plan on opening a brewpub. Personally, I have no experience in the matter of brewing; however, the co-worker has tons of experience and has been great with information. (He is actually considering the venture in the future, just doesn't have the business side to get the business plan together.)

Anyways - At one point, I found a reference to the target customer or target market of hand-crafted microbrew beers. Unfortunately, I can longer locate that resource - computer crash - and have been trying to ressurect anything that I can get ahold of. I find references to the National Rest. Assn - but you have to be a member to access the files. I also have a document that refers me to the Association of Brewers Report, but I cannot locate target customer info there, either.

If anyone has this information, or a link to it, I would be ever so grateful. Also, if there is any information that you think I need to have for this endeavor, please let me know.
    Thanks so much!
    washu97

lots of info.

try this site for links ...

beer institute is good, if I remember right ...

association of brewers ...

and I once ran across a page in the Miller Brewing Co. site that had a lot of info., though I wasn't able to find it right off the bat in my ten second attempt just now ... but it is worth a try ... we used it in one of my marketing class projects.

also try lexis-nexis, yahoo finance, MRI, etc.

good luck.

- John

Comment

thanks

Thanks so much. I'm off to investigate those sites now.

Comment

Working...
      X