Cleaning and Sanitizing supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning and Sanitizing supplies

Does anyone know of a good source for cleaning and sanitizing products that are safe for fermenters and other brewing equipment?
    He that buys good ale buys nothing else.

Your full service provider of cleaning, sanitizing and lubricant products for beer brewing and beverage creation.

Easily obtainable via companies like Foxx, etc.

Heck, homebrew shops carry them.
    Kevin Shertz
    Chester River Brewing Company
    Chestertown, MD

Comment

cool thanks. I was looking for stuff you can get in large quantities.

Comment

You can contact them directly, but Foxx should be able to get you whatever quantity you're looking for.
        Kevin Shertz
        Chester River Brewing Company
        Chestertown, MD

Comment

You can get 5-Star products through Country Malt Group also. If your ordering a a pallet, its much cheaper too ship along with the low shipping fees they have per pallet. They have many sites through-out the US.

Comment

I've used Birko, 5-Star and Loeffler… I can recommend BIRKO and Loeffler

Birko provides an integrated approach for complete food safety solutions. Eliminate pathogens. Reduce risk. Improve sustainability. Preserve taste.

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Dana Johnson at BIRKO is a top notch guy… as is Dirk Loeffler at Loeffler Chemical

Comment

Thanks. http://www.birkocorp.com/ is what I have seen alot on here. I appreciate all the responses.

Comment

I use Broadmoor. I have used them for over 12 years now without a problem. They are not a cookie cutter chemical company that says these will work. These guys can actually take a sample of your problem then customblend a product to clean it. I love there caustic that has beer stone remover in it. Really cuts down on the acid washing and its great for kegs.

Please contact me via email and will will be happy to give anyone his number. The nice thing is he is an actual chemist not a salesperson so no pushy stuff. Plus he loves beer.

Cheers
                Mike
                Cheboygan Brewing

meme.cheboyganbrewing@gmail.com
                Mike Eme
                Brewmaster

Comment

FWIW, we're going with Birko. Their prices are competitive and Dana Johnson (their brewery products guru) is great to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                  X