TTB is MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB is MIA

Has anyone else had a really difficult time dealing with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)?

We are trying to get an online account set up so we can get labels approved. I submitted an application before the government shutdown in early October. Then they closed during the shutdown and postponed everything. Just for good measure, I resubmitted an application on October 21. I emailed or called every couple of weeks to check the status of the application. I never once was able to talk with an actual person, and no one responded to my voicemails. They responded to some emails to get information (ie the submission ID), but never responded with an answer to my inquiries.

How long have you had to wait for TTB? Do you have any suggestions in dealing with them?

Are you still waiting on your brewers notice or just the COLA site login?

Comment

We have our brewers notice. Just the COLAs login information.

Comment

Had same issue. Got Brewer's Notice in September and had to wait for COLA access. I was getting ready to call in Dec. but checked my spam folder first. The info was there. Label approval for Keg collars only took a few days after that.
        Prost!
        Eric Brandjes
        Cole Street Brewery
        Enumclaw, WA

Comment

Cola access

My formulas online approval happened fairly quickly, but I've been waiting about a month for my Colas online to get approved.
          I actually sent in a physical copy of my first keg collar after speaking with them a couple weeks ago.
          Waiting for that now with the tanks full so I can sell my first stuff.
          Dave Witham
          Founder/Brewmaster
          Proclamation Ale Company

Comment

I guess we were missing our Power of Attorney document. I told them I was beginning to get frustrated, and they responded within a day letting us know what we needed.

Comment

Working...
            X