Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Casks and Kegs

Guys,

Just spinning off from the Keg theft thread.

I mentioned that some micros are using plastic casks (9 UK gallon Firkins) here in the UK. A few people have expressed interest. Here is some supplier information...disclaimer is that I don't have experience with this supplier. Tariq, is this who you use?

On their website, there are plastic kegs (30l and 50l) as well as casks.

Cypherco Ltd
    Rotherwas Industrial Estate
    Hereford
    Twyford Road
    HR2 6JR
    +44 (0)1432 343340 or fax +44(0)1432 352889
    Cypherco offer solutions for challenges faced by liquid handling, storage and transportation industries. We sell a range of Closed Transfer valves and couplers.

Cheers,
    Jeff Rosenmeier (Rosie)
    Chairman of the Beer
    Lovibonds Brewery Ltd
    Henley-on-Thames, Englandshire
    W: www.lovibonds.com
    F: LovibondsBrewery
    T: @Lovibonds

plastic casks

Rosie,

I'm not sure who are original supplier was, will have to check it out.....the picture on the website looks almost identical to ours though (except for the colour).
    By the way don't know if you were at the Great British Beer Festival yesterday...Congratulations goes out to Crouch Vale brewery (Champion beer of Britain).

Cheers !

Tariq
    Tariq Khan (Brewer/Distiller)

Yaletown Brewing and Distilling Co.
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Canada

Comment

other one-way kegs

there's another called the Ecokeg...Single trip, no CIP (washing), fully recyclable - www.ecokeg.com.tw
      Attached Files
      Last edited by swiftvin; 12-11-2006, 07:43 PM. Reason: more info available

Comment

What do they cost and are they reuseable? how much do they weigh? how do you clean them? seem quite intriging.

Comment

Working...
        X