Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maintenance Manager / Mechanic / Expert Welder Fabricator - 30 years Exp - Looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Manager / Mechanic / Expert Welder Fabricator - 30 years Exp - Looking

I have 30 plus years of professional experience in the fields of packaging maintenance, supervision and custom fabrication. I can fix it, find it or design and build it from scratch. I also own and will bring with me the tools, welding and fabrication equipment needed to do so. (Instant Maint. Department)

I am seeking a permanent position with a proven and growing operation that still maintains its soul, a brewery... not a giant factory. At this point in my life I am looking to leave the rat race and enjoy working in a place where creativity and dedication is still appreciated.

If I sound like someone your operation could benefit from I'd like to hear from you. Please email me at dm4spfx@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as possible.

I am presently in Southern California but would like nothing more than to relocate to the right place and situation.

Still out here

Still out here looking....

Originally posted by ProFabActon View Post
    I have 30 plus years of professional experience in the fields of packaging maintenance, supervision and custom fabrication. I can fix it, find it or design and build it from scratch. I also own and will bring with me the tools, welding and fabrication equipment needed to do so. (Instant Maint. Department)

I am seeking a permanent position with a proven and growing operation that still maintains its soul, a brewery... not a giant factory. At this point in my life I am looking to leave the rat race and enjoy working in a place where creativity and dedication is still appreciated.

If I sound like someone your operation could benefit from I'd like to hear from you. Please email me at dm4spfx@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as possible.

I am presently in Southern California but would like nothing more than to relocate to the right place and situation.

Comment

Working...
    X