Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Craft Brewer With Background in Account Management, Service Industry and Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Craft Brewer With Background in Account Management, Service Industry and Sales

I'm a former craft brewer who is looking to make the switch into sales. With a solid background in both commercial brewery and brewpub settings, account management, service industry, customer service, and sales, my goal is to find a good fit with a brewery or supplier. As most of you who are reading this know, the next 5 years or so will be a rather interesting time in craft brewing and I feel I have a well rounded perspective on the entire process, from milling grain to selling and educating at the bar or table. With my experience, I feel I can effectively bridge the perceived gap between the usual "back of the house" brewer and "front of the house" sales roles in the craft beer business. To be quite honest, I've resisted transitioning into beverage sales over the years, as a brewer I was content being focused on the finer points and details of the process that I felt, more often than not, would get lost in translation during the selling process. But as times and priorities change, I'm confident I would be a valuable asset in an industry that will require a better, faster, stronger sales and education force in the not so distant future. Please check out my LinkedIn profile for a brief overview of my experience and professional network. If you would like to discuss any opportunities in the Northeast that may be available or would like a copy of my resume, please email or message me, we can set something up to discuss things further. Thanks!

griffinrobc@yahoo.com
    Last edited by griffthebrewer; 03-20-2014, 07:15 PM.
Working...
X