Eco Pak "Box Top" Carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco Pak "Box Top" Carriers

It apears that Eco Pak is out of Business. Is anyone making the over the neck 6 pak carriers anymore? Does anyone have these in 12 oz. Heritage size for sale?

eco carrier

Just take a sample to the local box company and have them duplicate them!
    Doug A Moller
    Brewmaster
    The Moller Brew House
    (405)226-3111

Comment

did you ever find a solution? I'm definitly interested

Comment

hi,

are you talking about neck-thru type of baskets? with locking "fingers" in the bottom of the pack (or can be glued, but locking is preferred by most). meadwestvaco produces them (their are called "cluster-pak") or else, graphics packaging has them (theirs are called jacket-pak).

alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T
          hi,

are you talking about neck-thru type of baskets? with locking "fingers" in the bottom of the pack (or can be glued, but locking is preferred by most). meadwestvaco produces them (their are called "cluster-pak") or else, graphics packaging has them (theirs are called jacket-pak).

alex
          Hi Alex,
          Perhaps I'm a moron (not the first time), but I went to both of these web sites and could not find either packaging option. Can you give a little more info?
          Thanks
          Glacier Brewing Company
          406-883-2595
          info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

hi,

here is a link to the mead website - this page has different pack types (i.e. cans, bottles, jars) and then the packaging options. although the links are more to do with the machinery - which you will have to lease - the pdf's do have photos of the different packaging.

hopefully that works. don't know why they make it so difficult to find, took me a while and i have looked at this stuff recently at work.

with the other guys, make sure you search for "graphic packaging", not "graphics packaging" as i had it - you will end up at the wrong website.

Graphic Packaging International is a leading provider of fiber-based consumer packaging solutions including folding cartons, cups, foodservice packaging, cooking solutions and multipack machinery.

that page has drawings of what the different packaging options are (not as hidden as the mead website). they will also want you to lease a machine to do the job.

anyway, hope that helps.

alex

Comment

A cheap, simple and good neck carrier is easily made by any printer. It is flat (not glued with three sets of holes in it.) Contact me at:

robcreighton@295.ca

and hopefully I can find the drawing I have of it.

Cheers!

Comment

Are you looking for something like this plastic carrier?

Ack, nevermind. I know what you're talking about now. MeadWestvaco is probably the best source currently.
                Last edited by JEQuick; 01-10-2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Box Top Carriers

Originally posted by frigatebay
                  did you ever find a solution? I'm definitly interested
                  I have found a new supplier and have been forced to buy 25,000. If your interested I can sell you some from my inventory.

Ron

ron.gregerson@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
                  X