PDA

View Full Version : Eco Pak "Box Top" Carriers

12ozbottle
08-18-2005, 05:57 PM
It apears that Eco Pak is out of Business. Is anyone making the over the neck 6 pak carriers anymore? Does anyone have these in 12 oz. Heritage size for sale?

damoller
08-19-2005, 05:18 AM
Just take a sample to the local box company and have them duplicate them!

frigatebay
12-02-2005, 11:58 AM
did you ever find a solution? I'm definitly interested

Alex T
12-02-2005, 08:23 PM
hi,

are you talking about neck-thru type of baskets? with locking "fingers" in the bottom of the pack (or can be glued, but locking is preferred by most). meadwestvaco produces them (their are called "cluster-pak") or else, graphics packaging has them (theirs are called jacket-pak).

alex

GlacierBrewing
12-03-2005, 09:14 AM
hi,

are you talking about neck-thru type of baskets? with locking "fingers" in the bottom of the pack (or can be glued, but locking is preferred by most). meadwestvaco produces them (their are called "cluster-pak") or else, graphics packaging has them (theirs are called jacket-pak).

alex
Hi Alex,
Perhaps I'm a moron (not the first time), but I went to both of these web sites and could not find either packaging option. Can you give a little more info?
Thanks

Alex T
12-03-2005, 06:20 PM
hi,

here is a link to the mead website - this page has different pack types (i.e. cans, bottles, jars) and then the packaging options. although the links are more to do with the machinery - which you will have to lease - the pdf's do have photos of the different packaging.

http://www.meadwestvaco.com/packagingsystems.nsf/v/cartonsMachinery?OpenDocument

hopefully that works. don't know why they make it so difficult to find, took me a while and i have looked at this stuff recently at work.

with the other guys, make sure you search for "graphic packaging", not "graphics packaging" as i had it - you will end up at the wrong website.

http://www.graphicpackaging.com/systems/packaging.html

that page has drawings of what the different packaging options are (not as hidden as the mead website). they will also want you to lease a machine to do the job.

anyway, hope that helps.

alex

BubbaBeerBacon
12-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Hey! Guys

Here is a phone number of a company in Montreal (QC) capable of making 6 packs.

I donít have the website address

But the contact is Joseph Cecchini

514-645-8412
joseph@netpacking.com

If you need bottles give me a shout.

Pascal

Rob Creighton
12-05-2005, 09:55 PM
A cheap, simple and good neck carrier is easily made by any printer. It is flat (not glued with three sets of holes in it.) Contact me at:

robcreighton@295.ca

and hopefully I can find the drawing I have of it.

Cheers!

JEQuick
01-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Are you looking for something like this plastic carrier? (http://www.massbarmate.com/index.php/cPath/33/sort/2a/page/2?osCsid=873ae2f09c5a15d6c9ce256f3c4f3fc6)

Ack, nevermind. I know what you're talking about now. MeadWestvaco is probably the best source currently.

12ozbottle
01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
did you ever find a solution? I'm definitly interested
I have found a new supplier and have been forced to buy 25,000. If your interested I can sell you some from my inventory.

Ron

ron.gregerson@comcast.net