Experienced Craft Brewery Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Craft Brewery Professional

I am a craft brewing professional with 18 years of experience relocating to the Seattle, WA area this summer. I am seeking opportunities in the craft brewing industry and will be available at the Craft Brewers Conference to meet.

Brief Bio:

I am Coast Guard veteran that transitioned to the craft brewing industry and have now been working in the industry for 18 years. I began my brewing career at a craft brewery in downtown Seattle just two weeks after being honorably discharged. During the course of my brewing career I have also held the position of Regional Brewer for a chain of brewpubs. Currently, I consult for breweries and work as an instructor for Oregon State University’s Professional and Continuing Education workshops for start-up breweries and cideries.

For additional information about me please see my LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/brodniak or my blog at www.aaronbrodniak.wordpress.com

I may be contacted via email at "brodniak at gmail dot com" or PM on Probrewer.com

Cheers,

Aaron Brodniak
    Last edited by ATB Consulting; 04-03-2014, 12:25 PM.
Working...
X