Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeast Microbiology assistance needed

Probrewers!

We are looking into some additional consulting with regards to yeast microbiology and care. Currently, we eyeball most of our pitch rates and realize apparent attenuation of our yeast to roughly 75% up to five generations. However, we would like to ensure our scrubbing, storage & counting processes go off without a hitch.

Any of you yeast nerds out there would be of great assistance at our brewery.

We are located in Denver, CO.

Please PM or email me if you are interested in helping us.

Cheers & Best Regards!
    Mason
    Mason@Breweria.com

Just in case no-one has already pointed you there, the book Yeast, a Practical Guide to Fermentation has pretty good guide on yeast handling, repitching and washing.

Find it over at http://www.brewerspublications.com/b...-fermentation/ (although some vendors sell it for cheaper than Brewers Publications, they published the book. Always good to give back where you can.)

As an ex-employee of White Labs, I can say Chris White definitely knows his yeast!

Good luck on your hunt!

Steve
    Steve & Steph
    Two Brewers Abroad

E- gday@twobrewersabroad
    W- twobrewersabroad.com

Comment

Have you talk to Dave Bryant at BSI in Woodland Park. He is really close to you and is always willing to help out.

Comment

I can show you what I do for a growler trade? I'm in boulder CO and I run J Wells Brewery.

Comment

Working...
        X