Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International MSc Brewing student looking for Internship around the globe this winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International MSc Brewing student looking for Internship around the globe this winter

Looking for a 10-week to 6-month-long internship in a brewery or related field (malting, hops, cider, wine etc.) beginning in the last quarter of 2014 or early 2015, anywhere around the World.

I am an undergraduate of Heriot-Watt Brewing and Distilling, now studying Brewing and Beverage technology (MSc) in Berlin Technical University. Are you looking to expand your production or looking to optimise the existing set-up, for example? That sounds like a time-framed project that could use an assistant engineer! I have a good, generalist perspective on all things brewing and am able to adapt to a new situation. Having lived around Europe I know the beer market here, know fairly well the US craft beer scene and by virtue of being so long in the university I also know what is going on in the alcohol indusrty in other parts of the world.

Please contact me with a Private Message for more details. Cheers
Working...
X